Linen Shopping Bag for Promotion
MOQ: 1000 Pieces
Supply Ability: 30000 Piece/Pieces Per Day
Port: Dalian Or According To Customers’Need
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, PayPal, Western UnionSend Inquiry
Linen Shopping Bag For Promotion
Place Of Origin
1. Linen is cellulose fiber and its fabric has similar properties to cotton.
2. It has the characteristics of high strength, good hygroscopicity and thermal conductivity, especially the strength of natural fiber.
3. Linen stain is good, bright and easy to fade.
4. It is not very sensitive to alkali and acid, and it can be used in caustic soda to enhance the strength and luster. After a short period of time (1 ~ 2 minutes) in dilute acid, no change was made. Of course, strong acid still does harm to it.
5. Good resistance to mould, not easy to be mildewed.
Linen series products have been popular with consumers. Especially in some developed countries, linen products are high-end products, which are the symbol of fashion and status, and are favored by consumers with their natural green and environmental characteristics. As the living standards of the people of our country rise, people are becoming more and more partial to the unique concept of linen.
As a raw material health care textile, hemp textile has received more and more attention. In order to develop, study and verify the health function of hemp textile in a more scientific and practical way, people have done a lot of experiments and appraisals.
We have two kinds of production process for Linen Shopping Bag For Promotion.
Because of its use of water-based elastic paste as a printing medium, it is more common in textile printing, also known as printing. When printing, mix the color slurry with water - based elastic glue. Do not use chemical solvents when printing, can rinse directly with water. It is characterized by good shading, strong covering, fastness, washable, and almost no smell. Commonly used for printing: non-woven bag, canvas bag, cotton bag
The finished product in this method is usually called a laminated non-woven bag. This process is divided into two steps: first, the traditional gravure printing process will be used to print the image on the film, and then the coating process will be used to compound the film with the pattern on the nonwoven fabric. In general large area color pattern printing non-woven bags are used in this process. It is characterized by exquisite printing, the whole process of machine production, short production cycle. In addition, the product has excellent waterproof properties, and the durability of the finished product is better than the non-woven cloth bag produced by other processes. This product is stylish, durable, full of color and luster, with a realistic design, and the disadvantage is that it is more expensive.
1. Standard exporting package.
2. Original package or neutral package.
3. We use cartons or poly bags.
4. Package size is based on actual weight and volume or Customized.
5. Various modes of transportation.
6. Usually deliver goods in 10-15 days after payment or delivery time depends on order amount.